Woodnet Forums
wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch (/showthread.php?tid=7329178)

wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Edward Lund - 04-02-2017

I am looking for an original on/off switch for a model 113.24902 (1964) saw. I'm having a tough time finding that exact part as there are different designs, and would like to keep it original.
you can email me at woodknot11@verizon.net.
Thanks
Ed

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Bob10 - 04-02-2017

I might have one do you have a picture of what you are looking for?  I have a few I have pulled off of recall machines

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Edward Lund - 04-02-2017

I tried uploading a pic but was too large (2.6 mb) or so. I'll try again.

Not sure how I'm suppose to post a pic 1000kb or less. New pic shows it's 3 mb.
Nope, file too large for that type JPG.
Any suggestions? t won't take a zipped file either.

Ok, I'll describe it. It is the type that had 3 slots on top for buttons, but only 2 buttons of course. small bakelite type buttons, rectangular in shape. I need to use a pc of metal to turn it on...the metal pc fits into a slot in the switch cover which covers the on button.
Any help?

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - UpstateNYdude - 04-02-2017

Just use an online image resizer

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Arlin Eastman - 04-02-2017

Hope you stick around after you find the part.  It is always nice to have new guys posting and asking questions or their answers.

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Woodbass - 04-03-2017

I have many parts for these old Craftsman RAS's.  I am sure I have this switch.  I will send you an email so you can reply and send me the picture.  If you have the sears part number would also help to verify the correct switch.

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - brianwelch - 04-03-2017

If for some reason Woodbass does not have what you need, drop me a note, I might be able to help...sent you a PM...
Brian

RE: wtb: Vintage Craftsman Radial Arms Saw Switch - Edward Lund - 04-06-2017

I would like to thank everyone who has chimed in and offered the switch I'm looking for. Woodbass has sent one my way, and I should have it in 7-10 days. I can't wait to get the saw in dust making mode again. Thank You Woodbass!!