Woodnet Forums
Raccoon family in my attic - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Raccoon family in my attic (/showthread.php?tid=7330237)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - Dusty Workshop - 01-18-2018

If they are not out by now then I hope that they are paying rent!

This thread is 8 months old!

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - 6270_Productions - 01-18-2018

(05-15-2017, 02:35 PM)carwashguy Wrote: My neighbor has an outbuilding that had a raccoon living in the attic. He had the roof replaced a couple of weeks ago

. . . snip

I read in another thread that he should have just torn down the whole building and built a new one.

Winkgrin

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - daddo - 01-18-2018

They love Cheetos.
Then you can track them by their orange footyprints.
Laugh

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - Stwood_ - 01-18-2018

(01-18-2018, 01:16 AM)JeffreyGonzales Wrote: Do you hear the sound of raccoon because from the sound you can also suspect that if they are still there or not. The sound of the raccoon is like the sound of loud scratching. If you are still not sure that they have left or not you can use traps to catch them and get them out of your house. You can also take some help of professionals like Exterminator New Haven County CT, Exterminator Ridgefield CT, Exterminator Newtown CT, Exterminator Redding CT or any other which you could by looking for them online. You can also try for some do it yourself methods to get them out.

Hi spammer
Winkgrin 

(01-18-2018, 05:18 AM)Dusty Workshop Wrote: If they are not out by now then I hope that they are paying rent!

This thread is 8 months old!

Just a spammer that got in. Posting in old posts with links gives them away.

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - Cooler - 01-18-2018

I had visiting raccoons.  I called a critter control company and they found that the family was out at the moment and he used chicken wire to block all the access.

Buy you want to make sure that they are not home when you do this, or the place will smell like dead raccoons.

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - Stwood_ - 01-19-2018

(01-18-2018, 01:32 PM)Cooler Wrote: I had visiting raccoons.  I called a critter control company and they found that the family was out at the moment and he used chicken wire to block all the access.

Buy you want to make sure that they are not home when you do this, or the place will smell like dead raccoons.

Pull em out and barbecue em before they start smelling.
Laugh

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - Overland1 - 01-24-2018

I had a border collie that used to kill coons. They can be extremely viscous. The last thing I would do is climb into an attic with a coon. I can see severe bites, headaches from hitting head on rafters and finally falling through drywall between joists!

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - bmich - 01-26-2018

Coons?!? Anytime we have coon's, Mama just chases them off the porch with a broom.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. But they love Sardines.

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - FBranco - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 01:06 AM)bmich Wrote: ... But they love Sardines.

And cat food.

RE: Raccoon family in my attic - barnowl - 04-13-2021

Bam !!!!

Got another spammer !!!

Yes