Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Rob Young - 03-04-2019

From yesterday afternoon.  Finally got back to working on a cart/stand to go under my Dutch Toolchest.  Gotten tired of having it taking up my saw benches. So it will get its own rolling cart with cabinet and shelf below.

Finally got the doors hung and mostly adjusted yesterday aftenroon. Still a little bit of wonky to deal with but almost there.

Pine and decided to dowel the carcass together.  Between a ship-lap back screwed on and a face-frame it is very rigid.  One internal fixed shelf.  Door panels were done on router and are MDF and pre-painted (and now quite scuffed up). 

[attachment=17068]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - ®smpr_fi_mac® - 03-04-2019

Tonight the floor was my bench as I began construction of a moon cradle for my son, who is due mid-July.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 03-06-2019

I've been wanting to get all of my bandsaw blades in *1* place
Rolleyes  and hung up.

[attachment=17137]

Mission accomplished today.

[attachment=17138]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Redman - 03-07-2019

(03-06-2019, 06:58 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: I've been wanting to get all of my bandsaw blades in *1* place
Rolleyes  and hung up.

Mission accomplished today.

I hated rolling and unrolling those wide blades, finally just quite doing it. We have the maintenance guys build a rack to hang them on unrolled.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - mongo - 03-07-2019

Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar. No plywood. t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

dark walnut stain, garnet shellac, then lacquer

the pics with the baskets are truer to color

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Redman - 03-08-2019

Nice Mongo.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Belle City Woodworking - 03-08-2019

(03-07-2019, 10:14 PM)mongo Wrote: Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar.  No plywood.  t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

That project turned out Fantastic Mongo!

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Gary G™ - 03-08-2019

Looks great Mongo

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Cian - 03-08-2019

(03-07-2019, 10:14 PM)mongo Wrote: Finished up the case piece. Solid poplar.  No plywood.  t&g back panel the molding bread boarded along the top.

Bravo!  That looks great! 
Cool

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 03-08-2019

Looks great Mongo
Cool