Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Axehandle - 01-16-2020

My shop is actually cleaner than this picture portrays.

Pallet wood desk project in process. Using vintage hand tools alongside the latest and greatest power tools.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 01-17-2020

(01-16-2020, 07:18 PM)Axehandle Wrote: My shop is actually cleaner than this picture portrays.

Pallet wood desk project in process. Using vintage hand tools alongside the latest and greatest power tools.

Whats the plan for the top?

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Axehandle - 01-25-2020

In keeping with my salvage theme and because I ran out of nice pallet wood I am repurposing a maple tool box top from one of the tool boxes in the bench to the left in the picture.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 01-25-2020

(01-25-2020, 11:19 AM)Axehandle Wrote: In keeping with my salvage theme and because I ran out of nice pallet wood I am re-purposing a maple tool box top from one of the tool boxes in the bench to the left in the picture.

Cool

RE: Daily Bench Shot - justdraftn - 01-26-2020

[Image: TRtwLcJ.jpg]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 01-27-2020

Pics are not working for me.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - fishhh4 - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 11:44 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Pics are not working for me.

Try to get them up later. Using Google photos ain't working out for me.
A little something to entertain you in the meantime.
Basically the longer version

RE: Daily Bench Shot - thewalnutguy - 01-27-2020

In process a pair of nightstands based on my version of the table that was featured in a series of episodes on Woodshop TV program. These are being made of cherry, the table I built originally was of walnut. The blue tape shown on the assembled cabinet are to allow me to finish the ends of the through-tenons which were left unfinished as I assembled the table. The remaining parts were finished prior to assembly.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - fishhh4 - 01-28-2020

Vanity counter... Doing a bath rehab

[attachment=23592]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - justdraftn - 01-28-2020

[Image: LEbXBwt.jpg]