Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - AgGEM - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 07:52 AM)GlenS Wrote: Thanks Redman!! It'll be an adventure I'm sure!!

Rick-- Those are gonna be some very nice chairs!! Can't wait to see the finished ensemble!!

+1.
Ag

RE: Daily Bench Shot - shoottmx - 02-12-2018

[quote='Redman'  They built the floor too close to my arse. :laugh:
[/quote]

Too funny!

g

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 02-13-2018

(02-12-2018, 11:42 AM)Redman Wrote: Someday I'll build a ramp for my saw, it's 6" higher than everything else. They built the floor too close to my arse. Laugh

So....we should call you shortlegs Red? Raised

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Gary G™ - 02-13-2018

My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.
It’s clean for the first time. Crazy
This is actually the entire shop here.

It’s pretty amazing what can be built without all the toys.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 02-13-2018

Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    Crazy   they scratched thru the padding. Have to work until I can get a truck mudflap, ain't scratching thru that.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Redman - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 05:00 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.

Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it. Get your minds out of the gutter folks.

(02-13-2018, 04:45 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: So....we should call you shortlegs Red? Raised

Hey now. My legs are plenty long it's just that the floor is too high. Crazy

(02-13-2018, 06:44 PM)EdL Wrote: Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    Crazy   they scratched thru the padding. Have to work until I can get a truck mudflap, ain't scratching thru that.

I'm curious. That looks like OSB wood. I've never seen a picture of that tree. Do you have a picture of the tree? Sarcasm

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 05:00 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: My bench in Melbourne; it’s about 40” X 30”.

Cool
But do you have to back out, or is there room to turn around in there? Winkgrin

(02-13-2018, 06:44 PM)EdL Wrote: Had to do some repair on the chicken nest box.    Crazy   they scratched thru the padding. Have to work until I can get a truck mudflap, ain't scratching thru that.

Strange that they scratch through that. Ours is wooden bottoms. But they just lay in the nest boxes. They don't stay full time.

(02-13-2018, 07:10 PM)Redman Wrote: I'm curious. That looks like OSB wood. I've never seen a picture of that tree. Do you have a picture of the tree? Sarcasm

I've looked for one during my travels, and have never seen one.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 02-13-2018

This was a cheap door mat I bought at HD,  our previous chickens never tore it up, guess these are more destructive. Wanted something somewhat soft, there is a paint pan lined with it that goes in the opening at the bottom. The egg rolls to the back of the box & falls thru a slot into the pan. Had problems with them eating their eggs.

OSB trees don't grow here, I'm to far north.....  Wink

Ed