Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 01-31-2021

(01-31-2021, 04:45 PM)Rob Young Wrote: Not so much on the bench but it was on today's To Do list.

Replace the fixture in the master bath sink. First time in like 10 years this sink has had a working pop-up.

Obligatory extra hardware store trip to appease plumbing gods.

And yes, re-grouting is still on the list.

A working pop-up. Boy yer getting industrious Rob.
Big Grin

No idea when we had one that worked. 20y ago when a new sink was installed?
Raised
Laugh
Laugh

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 02-01-2021

[attachment=32890]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - R Clark - 02-02-2021

Preparing the king size headboard for delivery.  Will have to do final assembly on site since weather will be lousy and I don't want to take the chance on damage carrying transporting it in my open utility trailer.

The panels are 9 1/2" wide poplar in a ship-lap configuration.

[attachment=32931]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 02-04-2021

Not on the bench yet, but the heater box will be after dinner.....

Ed

[attachment=32994]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 02-04-2021

Mmmmm. Tough job. I had the complete dash laying in the front seat of our ol' 96 Crown Vic one time. Had to put a flapper door switch in the heater box. Grrrrr.

Ford quoted me $1000.00 to do it. Arghhhh. I did it in 8 hours and a $40.00? switch. I did not enjoy it. I had a few nuts and screws leftover.
Uhoh

RE: Daily Bench Shot - R Clark - 02-06-2021

Nightstands ready for delivery, along with the king size headboard.  No pics of a fully assembled headboard because it will be assembled on site at time of delivery.  Snow today and tomorrow, along with sloppy roads, and the assembled headboard won't fit under the bed cap of my pickup, so it will be transported in pieces.

[attachment=33053]

Final piece in this set will be a cheval mirror.  Need to get the design OK'd tomorrow when I deliver these pieces.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - jstraw - 02-07-2021

(02-04-2021, 06:17 PM)EdL Wrote: Not on the bench yet, but the heater box will be after dinner.....

Ed

You should take the opportunity to break out the garden hose and clean the entire dash before reassembly.

Nice job WxMan. Client will really enjoy those.

My bench is a little upside down right now while applying oil finish on a couple of bedside tables for our bedroom

[Image: full]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - R Clark - 02-07-2021

(02-07-2021, 05:41 AM)jstraw Wrote: Nice job WxMan.  Client will really enjoy those.

Thanks...

(02-07-2021, 06:43 AM)jstraw Wrote: My bench is a little upside down right now while applying oil finish on a couple of bedside tables for our bedroom

[Image: full]

Please post a pic when completed.  Really liking that wood.