Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 05:07 PM)EdL Wrote: Wife needin' a new stove?

Laugh

Starting the frame for the screen panel......

Ed

Naw but I think Red is just slacking on the coleman repairs. Gotta stay on him.
Uhoh

Hey I see you are fixing our back porch screen insert. Thanks.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Laugh
Laugh
Yes it's about that time, and then take the glass insert out.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 03-01-2018

(03-01-2018, 06:07 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Naw but I think Red is just slacking on the coleman repairs. Gotta stay on him.
Uhoh

Hey I see you are fixing our back porch screen insert. Thanks.
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Laugh
Laugh
Yes it's about that time, and then take the glass insert out.

How did I know you would claim that.....going to have to deal with loml on that.
Laugh

Ed

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Redman - 03-02-2018

(03-01-2018, 03:36 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Where are you hiding those coleman's at....
Raised

If you look close at post #154 you can see a portion of the stove on the floor to the right of the yellow and black bag and behind that piece of wood leaning against the Rigid sander. Lantern in under a toolbox bench out of the picture. Both still there.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 03-02-2018

(03-01-2018, 06:26 PM)EdL Wrote: How did I know you would claim that.....going to have to deal with loml on that.  
Laugh

Ed

Laugh
I just had ours fixed last year sometime, then something got it again, pulling the bottom loose. So I need to reattach it again.

(03-02-2018, 04:43 AM)Redman Wrote: If you look close at post #154 you can see a portion of the stove on the floor to the right of the yellow and black bag and behind that piece of wood leaning against the Rigid sander. Lantern in under a toolbox bench out of the picture. Both still there.

Alright..
Winkgrin  We found that the Amish store we frequent sell the tall globe deitz for $10.00
We picked up a couple and gave one to the kids. They had an elec outage last year that lasted a couple days.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 03-03-2018

Finished the plant stand  
Rolleyes tonight......she just needs to slobber it with the color of the week.  
Rolleyes

Next up, converting an office desk wing into a waitress station and putting a new base under a baked goods case...her entry into restruant (cafe) ownership is going to push me over the edge.  
Yes

Ed

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Bob10 - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 12:37 AM)EdL Wrote: Finished the plant stand  
Rolleyes tonight......she just needs to slobber it with the color of the week.  
Rolleyes

Next up, converting an office desk wing into a waitress station and putting a new base under a baked goods case...her entry into restruant (cafe) ownership is going to push me over the edge.  
Yes

Ed

For that base I would look for something that can stand up to daily mopping.  Actually on both projects

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 03-03-2018

(03-03-2018, 01:47 PM)Bob10 Wrote: For that base I would look for something that can stand up to daily mopping.  Actually on both projects

Display case will be Ash, poly finish with 4 locking casters. It needs to be moved for occosional cleaning underneath.

Waitress station is........yup particle board. I'll be painting all the exposed pb on the bottom. Thinking about adding 2 trex runners on the bottom to keep it above the "waterline". She paid $15 for it, I can upgrade down the road and still be ahead.

Ed

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 03-04-2018

Very minor stuff going on today. Cool outside so I'm doing odds and ends in the shop.

BLO on a hammer handle.
Cleaning up a $2.00 auction score wood step ladder.
Cleaning up a gnu case. This is an old one I've threatened to burn several times, but found a use for it. I like to have a rifle when I head down into our woods. I pull a pu bed trailer with whatever in it with my tractor and don't like my gnu/gnus in the bed bouncing around. So this is solely to protect the gnus.

[attachment=8795]

Rifle is about 42 years old now, and not a scratch on it. I'd rather not screw it up now. 
Winkgrin
I usually just hold onto it while driving down there, but that's getting old.

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 03-05-2018

Yesterday morning I had to remove an already broken mirror from the display case door.

It was held in place with double faced tape.....impressive stuff.

The multi-tool with a gasket scraper blade made short work of it after the mirror was smashed.

Working on the new base today.

Ed

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Redman - 03-06-2018

Right hand end of shelf addition. LH side will attach to the existing shelf. Wish I had drilled and countersunk that ash on the DP, cordless doesn't run fast enough for that wood.

[Image: 100_3322.jpg]