Woodnet Forums
Daily Bench Shot - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Daily Bench Shot (/showthread.php?tid=7336585)

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Belle City Woodworking - 08-24-2018

(08-24-2018, 10:58 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Ah I see now. Guess they were copying tools back then too.
Laugh

i think so 
Wink

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Belle City Woodworking - 08-24-2018

With some help I flipped the tabletop and got to work on the bottom of the table.  I also found the straightest board in the pile of salvaged lumber for the breadboard ends and I got those roughed out.  I will get to work on the mortise and tenons and will secure them with draw bores.

[Image: XMRY4dc2_Qzy_Az_Dw8o_Lg.jpg]

I am convinced that this is about the biggest project I would be able to do in my basement shop 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 08-24-2018

Time to stop and fix some air guns. One 16ga., two 18ga., and a 1/4" crown stapler.
Stapler I just cleaned up and greased the o-rings.

[attachment=12509]

The 16ga needed a driver bumper and a seal. $31.00 for those 2 pieces of plastic laying by the hex T wrench.
Crazy

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 09-05-2018

Had to put a diaghpram kit in the carb for my brushcutter.......made it 21 years.

Ed

RE: Daily Bench Shot - titanxt - 09-09-2018

Mine is currently covered with the last of my machine tooling.... It is being sold and going out the door so I can get back to some relaxation and peaceful woodworking!! It is good to be back!

[Image: S1DmxJMl.jpg]

RE: Daily Bench Shot - Stwood_ - 09-09-2018

Spent the day fixing the rest of my nail guns that had quit, or needed attention.
$60.00 in parts and five more are back in service. These are all the older series guns that I feel are better than PC's current lineup of air guns, so I'm keeping them around.

[attachment=12876]

I also got my BBQ spatula re-riveted.
Winkgrin

Fuzzy picture. I need a new camera.
Uhoh

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 09-09-2018

Got our "team Bancroft" sawmill running today, been 4 years since I used it. Need to clean the crap out of the mill shed yet.

My first load of way overdoo to mill logs is on the trailer. 3 white oak & 5 cherry, going to be lots of lost lumber from setting, it is what it is. Nobody's fault but mine.

Ed

Paint the ends.................
Smile

Nice trailer...........

RE: Daily Bench Shot - EdL - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 11:31 PM)Stwood_ Wrote: Paint the ends.................
Smile

Nice trailer...........

Paint isn't going to do anything when the logs sit for 4 years.  
No

This load should be decent on the yield, the red oak won't be pretty, already lost the soft maple & walnut.

The trailer is the deckover from he11, 18' lg and 4k lbs. The frame is 12" I-beam, slightly overkill.

Ed

(09-09-2018, 11:37 PM)EdL Wrote:  The frame is 12" I-beam, slightly overkill.

Ed

Uuummm yea. Bet it rides good though. No bounce....