Woodnet Forums
Looking for some help - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Looking for some help (/showthread.php?tid=7336999)

Looking for some help - Arlin Eastman - 02-01-2018

We have a project that we would like to do together as a group and some single individuals as well.

We are looking for some planner blades that you no longer want.  I think it would be best if we had 8" and longer and it does not matter if they have nicks in the blades.  Please send me a pm if you are willing to let them go.

Thanks

O and looking for 10 or so.

RE: Looking for some help - Bald Trace - 02-03-2018

(02-01-2018, 11:28 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: We have a project that we would like to do together as a group and some single individuals as well.

We are looking for some planner blades that you no longer want.  I think it would be best if we had 8" and longer and it does not matter if they have nicks in the blades.  Please send me a pm if you are willing to let them go.

Thanks

O and looking for 10 or so.

Send me an address and they are on the way.  Well maybe in a week.  12" from a craftsman planer.  I have a trip to PA and then one to TN. Steve Tracey

RE: Looking for some help - Arlin Eastman - 02-04-2018

(02-03-2018, 07:24 PM)Bald Trace Wrote: Send me an address and they are on the way.  Well maybe in a week.  12" from a craftsman planer.  I have a trip to PA and then one to TN. Steve Tracey

PM sent and thank you so much!!