Woodnet Forums
I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: I thought this year maybe we could exchange (/showthread.php?tid=7338958)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Rodneywt1180b - 08-20-2018

I'm not a great turner on a good day.  Smaller items are even more of a challenge.    That's why the "maybe".  It will be fun regardless.
Rodney

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - wood2woodknot - 09-11-2018

Another definite maybe..........scrollsaw religious Christmas okay?

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Arlin Eastman - 09-12-2018

(09-11-2018, 11:24 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Another definite maybe..........scrollsaw religious Christmas okay?

Just as long as it is hand made.  I love your scroll saw ornaments you donate in the Christmas auction every year.
Yes

I can see a few put up in a window and some on a tree to.
Yes

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - wood2woodknot - 09-12-2018

Ooops!  You have me confused with someone else.  This is my first effort here. But I'll take the smiley anyway.

I have done some warped things for my family though....like making fancy star ornaments from White Castle boxes
(new and unused!) because we had a tradition of WC's under the tree every year before opening packages. When the kids moved to places where no WC's were available, they needed a way to remember and memorialize their past tradition.

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Arlin Eastman - 09-12-2018

That is cute and funny to.
Yes 
Big Grin

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - wood2woodknot - 09-25-2018

You can make me a definite YES - I'M IN. Tested the waters and all went well. Almost done (and that's a bragging point because I'm always pushing the limits to get things done under the wire).

PS - ARLIN, check your mail for my PM.

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Arlin Eastman - 09-27-2018

(09-25-2018, 06:58 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: You can make me a definite YES - I'M IN. Tested the waters and all went well. Almost done (and that's a bragging point because I'm always pushing the limits to get things done under the wire).

PS - ARLIN, check your mail for my PM.

Got your email buddy and by Oct 1 I will send everyone their person to make one or whatever them.

I think I am going to make 2 or even 3 seeing I will be in the Spirit of things.
Laugh
Big Grin

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - FrankAtl - 09-27-2018

Sent you a PM Arlin. Sing me up please.

RE: I thought this year maybe we could exchange - Arlin Eastman - 09-29-2018

(09-27-2018, 02:37 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Sent you a PM Arlin. Sing me up please.

I got it Thanks Frank