Woodnet Forums
*SOLD*Unisaw-Never Been Used! - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: *SOLD*Unisaw-Never Been Used! (/showthread.php?tid=7339033)

*SOLD*Unisaw-Never Been Used! - misterstockwell - 04-19-2018

I have this Delta Unisaw for sale. It came with a bulk purchase of equipment years ago. I already had a 1.5hp saw, but I always intended to get this one set up and running. Well, now I am moving and I never did get it set up. It's time to sell it. I think all the parts are here. Asking $500 for everything. I am in Elburn Illinois. Pics to follow

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - fredhargis - 04-20-2018

(04-19-2018, 09:08 PM)misterstockwell Wrote: I have this Delta Unisaw for sale. It came with a bulk purchase of equipment years ago. I already had a 1.5hp saw, but I always intended to get this one set up and running. Well, now I am moving and I never did get it set up. It's time to sell it. I think all the parts are here. Asking $500 for everything. I am in Elburn Illinois. Pics to follow

This deal may overload the PM function....man, what a deal.

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - sniper - 04-20-2018

Lets see, ~1300 mile round trip: ~$160 gas, 20 hr drive, ~$140 motel, $500 saw. ~$800 and a weekend of driving with my SIL. It's tempting but he doesn't really have a place for that saw yet.

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - bdalgaard2 - 04-20-2018

(04-19-2018, 09:08 PM)misterstockwell Wrote: I have this Delta Unisaw for sale. It came with a bulk purchase of equipment years ago. I already had a 1.5hp saw, but I always intended to get this one set up and running. Well, now I am moving and I never did get it set up. It's time to sell it. I think all the parts are here. Asking $500 for everything. I am in Elburn Illinois. Pics to follow

I'll take it if it's still available. PM sent.

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - OldThingsAnew - 04-20-2018

I would be very interested in your saw for sale. How can I contact you? Thanks!

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - greenacres2 - 04-20-2018

I sent a PM this morning, and posted--but don't see my post now. Odd. Hoping the PM time puts me at the front of the line--or at least able to see the front from my location!!
earl

RE: Unisaw-Never Been Used! - misterstockwell - 04-20-2018

Sold--thanks for looking

RE: *SOLD*Unisaw-Never Been Used! - Cian - 04-21-2018

I am banging my head on the wall.  Can’t believe I missed this!!  
Angry
Crazy