Woodnet Forums
This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop (/showthread.php?tid=7341594)

This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - paulmon - 08-09-2018

Everything has been on hold for the last month or so while I built a chicken coop and moved 2 new occupants in. (They must like the new digs, I’m getting 2 eggs a day)

I’ve made a web page where I’m going to put a lot more info about the build, but for now, I just have this video about it. The web page will be at http://oldmontgomerysfarm.com .

Here’s the video:

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - Phil Thien - 08-09-2018

Nicely done.  Can't wait to see if you're still a chicken owner in the days, weeks, and months to come.

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - Duane N - 08-09-2018

Very nice Chicken coop and I'm sure the occupants appreciate the new digs.  My neighbor has Chickens (6) and I get all the free eggs I want.  The clan follows my neighbor and I around (when he lets them out to stretch their legs) when we're working in our yards and I spoil them with treats when I can.

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - EdL - 08-09-2018

When the neighboor kid got his drivers liscence, I got his bus stop shak.

Converted it into a chicken coop.
Big Grin

Ed

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - paulmon - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 04:04 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: Nicely done.  Can't wait to see if you're still a chicken owner in the days, weeks, and months to come.

I'm waiting too. [Image: wink.png]

Paul M

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - daddo - 08-09-2018

Saw a sign on the side of the road; "Free Range Chickens".
 Turns out they weren't free- they weren't even for sale!   I had to put'em all back.  
Angry

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - Stwood_ - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 06:03 PM)daddo Wrote: Saw a sign on the side of the road; "Free Range Chickens".
 Turns out they weren't free- they weren't even for sale!   I had to put'em all back.  
Angry

Distant neighbors have same sign. So I better not take theirs I guess??
Laugh

RE: This summer's project: A "tiny house" chicken coop - shoottmx - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 06:03 PM)daddo Wrote: Saw a sign on the side of the road; "Free Range Chickens".
Angry

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh