Woodnet Forums
Clear out the Wood Shed - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Clear out the Wood Shed (/showthread.php?tid=7342061)

Clear out the Wood Shed - Jim Tincher - 08-29-2018

Hey guys, it's been awhile since I've been on here.

I need to clear out the old wood shed and I'd like to do it this Saturday September 1st.

Some of what I have;

Cherry - 4/4 old growth. Most pieces are 8'-10' range and most are 5" plus width.  $4.00 bf
White Oak - 4/4. Most are 6"-8" wide, about 6' length. $2.00 bf
Walnut - 4/4. Not sure on size or how much is left. $3.50 bf
Zebrawood - 5/4 shorts mostly. $4.00 bf

Other exotics - limited quantities on pieces like Canary Wood, Sapele, Red Nara (good luck getting that anywhere), Imbuya and some other odds and ends.... $3.50 bf

Lot's of bandsaw box blanks already glued up, numerous species domestic and exotic woods. $6.00 each.

Cocobolo shorts - $10.00 bf

Rosewood chunks - the real deal. 

Birdseye and Flame Maple - $4.00 (just a few pieces)

Red Nara pen blanks, box full, 100 plus count $150.00

I'm sure there's a lot of other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head. 

If interested please shoot me an email at 1jimtincher@removeme_gmail.com, include your number and let me know what you are interested in. 

There's a few on here that can vouch for me, the stuff I have is top quality.

I need to be done by 11:00 AM on Saturday. 

This stuff needs a good home...

Cheers!
Jim

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - greenacres2 - 08-29-2018

Hey Jim,
No way I can get to KY this weekend, but if you get no local buyers for the Narra pen blanks--and are willing to mail them at my expense i'd have an interest. (probably a large flat rate box, I don't think 100 would fit in a medium but they might.) Actually, if somebody wanted to split them with me i'm good with that too. Send me a message if they don't sell locally.
earl

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - iclark - 08-29-2018

(08-29-2018, 01:01 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: Hey Jim,
No way I can get to KY this weekend, but if you get no local buyers for the Narra pen blanks--and are willing to mail them at my expense i'd have an interest.  (probably a large flat rate box, I don't think 100 would fit in a medium but they might.)  Actually, if somebody wanted to split them with me i'm good with that too.  Send me a message if they don't sell locally.
earl

I would be happy to split the red narra with Earl any way that is convenient for both Earl and Jim if willing to ship.

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - Troywoodyard - 08-29-2018

Jim, I'm in Lexington. What kind of widths is the cherry?

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - Scoony - 08-29-2018

How can you do that on the Dove season opener? I could use some wood to stuff in my overfilled shed, but I have my eyes set on some pesky doves.
I can make a trip on Sunday or Monday if thats possible.

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - BrokenOlMarine - 08-29-2018

Email sent regarding birdseye/flame maple.

Big Grin

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - Jim Tincher - 08-31-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:26 PM)Troywoodyard Wrote: Jim, I'm in Lexington.  What kind of widths is the cherry?

Minimum of 5 inches....

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - Jim Tincher - 08-31-2018

(08-29-2018, 07:39 PM)Scoony Wrote: How can you do that on the Dove season opener?  I could use some wood to stuff in my overfilled shed, but I have my eyes set on some pesky doves.
I can make a trip on Sunday or Monday if thats possible.

Ha.... obviously I should have looked at the hunting schedule lol...

At the moment I'm not going anywhere Sunday unless one of my models show's up...

RE: Clear out the Wood Shed - Wild Turkey - 08-31-2018

Email sent about how much white oak you've got.