Woodnet Forums
I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed (/showthread.php?tid=7343385)

Pages: 1 2

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - mvflaim - 10-02-2018

(10-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: Did you pose with a bikini on?

True story on Instagram where a woman woodworker (US) gets a huge spike in visits every time when she is in her bikini! She knows a thing or two how to "capture" her followers. Paul Sellers on the other hand has to run a gift to give way thing now and then...

Simon

I've seen her. She's a model on the side and she was doing a shoot in Mexico. She's gorgeous! I guess she's a good woodworker, I never got to those photos. haha

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Stwood_ - 10-02-2018

Is that a HF tape measure she's using??

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Steve Friedman - 10-04-2018

Scott, just want to say thank you.  I am addicted to the videos.  Extraordinarily relaxing to watch them.  I wish there were English subtitles.

Steve

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Scott W - 10-04-2018

(10-04-2018, 03:03 PM)Steve Friedman Wrote: Scott, just want to say thank you.  I am addicted to the videos.  Extraordinarily relaxing to watch them.  I wish there were English subtitles.

Steve

I got them from another post.  Now I am addicted too and my wife is too. 

Some of the comments will translate it for you.

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - bandit571 - 10-04-2018

The plane looks almost like one I have...
Winkgrin
[attachment=13531]

One that I made a while back..
Cool  
[attachment=13532]
Maybe used as a Jack  Plane?

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Acorn - 10-07-2018

First, thanks for posting this video.  That girl has got it going on.  It puts in perspective what can be accomplished with minimal tools.

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Mike Brady - 10-21-2018

I looked for Aldi chisels in the video, but didn't see any.
Rolleyes

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - Stwood_ - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 08:33 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: I looked for Aldi chisels in the video, but didn't see any.
Rolleyes

Laugh

RE: I thought this style of plane was pulled not pushed - bandit571 - 10-23-2018

(10-21-2018, 08:33 AM)Mike Brady Wrote: I looked for Aldi chisels in the video, but didn't see any.
Rolleyes

Sorry, was too busy USING mine, to loan them out to her..
Rolleyes 
[attachment=13913]
Wood is White Oak, BTW...YMMV
Sleep