Woodnet Forums
Christams Ornament I made for Frank - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Christams Ornament I made for Frank (/showthread.php?tid=7344927)

Christams Ornament I made for Frank - Arlin Eastman - 12-09-2018

He should get it next week sometime and this is what I watched to do it.  Plus one other thing is I used some Cheap glitter fingernail polish in the inside.  I hope it shines and glitters really nice by the Lights.

Instead of the globe which I could not afford or get in time I did the above.

One last shout out is I really like the videos of this club and they have a lot of others which I would like to get instructions from Ron which is an Air Force guy to or even Dan's instructions on this globe but only members can download them.
Sad

RE: Christams Ornament I made for Frank - Arlin Eastman - 12-09-2018

I should also add I watched all of our own Steve's YouTube on his own Christmas ornament making.

Thanks Steve.

RE: Christams Ornament I made for Frank - badwhiskey - 12-10-2018

(12-09-2018, 03:14 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I should also add I watched all of our own Steve's YouTube on his own Christmas ornament making.

Thanks Steve.

Looking forward to receiving it!

RE: Christams Ornament I made for Frank - Arlin Eastman - 12-11-2018

I was hoping it would inspire others to try it.  Also it seemed a different way of the inside outside turning which it reminded me of.

One think I learned thru several bad ornaments and learned that the forstner bit should be 3/4" smaller then the size of the ornament.

So if the ornament is 2" than the bit should be 1 1/4 so it can look more rounded.