Woodnet Forums
complete woodshop - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: complete woodshop (/showthread.php?tid=7346405)

Pages: 1 2

complete woodshop - rednoblue - 02-12-2019

https://nashville.craigslist.org/tls/d/nashville-master-woodworker-dream/6818077801.html

Just popped up near me.
drool

RE: complete woodshop - nodima - 02-13-2019

Interesting.  I've always said that if I had a lot more space, that my space would be organized, and there would be a place for everything.  This listing blows that theory out of the water...

4500sf would be something.

RE: complete woodshop - stav - 02-13-2019

Wow, quite the collection of tools and wood.  Wonder what the pricing will look like.

RE: complete woodshop - 5thumbs - 02-13-2019

Looks like it would take an entire summer just to clean up! 

Regarding larger spaces, I used to have a corner of a part of the basement to work in. Tools and work were everywhere. Then I moved to a single car garage. Everything was organized for about a week. Now, I'm waiting for warmer weather to clean up and re-organize.

RE: complete woodshop - jteneyck - 02-13-2019

Doesn't look like much woodworking has happened in there in quite some time.  The RAS looked unusual.  Inca's had a square arm, too, but that one looks a lot more robust.  Love the guards (not) on that giant old ban-saw (as the ad says), too.  

John

RE: complete woodshop - Stwood_ - 02-13-2019

Looks like it's been abandoned for a while.

RE: complete woodshop - rednoblue - 02-13-2019

It was in operation as a restoration/ 18th century furniture/repair place until 3-4 years ago then just closed down.
I drive by it every day.

The oliver jointer caught my eye but I would have to build a new shop just to house the monster.

RE: complete woodshop - Stwood_ - 02-13-2019

(02-13-2019, 11:11 AM)rednoblue Wrote: The oliver jointer caught my eye but I would have to build a new shop just to house the monster.

Hmmm. Maybe you should get that jointer.
Winkgrin

RE: complete woodshop - stav - 02-13-2019

Maybe they would give you a package deal on the jointer and the building.

RE: complete woodshop - rednoblue - 02-13-2019

hmmm...maybe you could convince SWMBO