Woodnet Forums
SOLD<< Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: SOLD<< Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood (/showthread.php?tid=7347515)

SOLD<< Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood - Timberwolf - 04-05-2019

Here's a nice piece of olive wood....it measures 3"X3"X12" and weighs about 4.5pounds...I purchased it from Woodcraft years ago and it is heavily waxed, no cracks, chips or blems that I can see...It still has the Woodcraft price sticker on it....$49.95....Wonderful, rare wood for pens, knife scales, pistol grips, pepper mills and etc...great turning wood and takes a really fine polish...no finishing required, just buffing is sufficient..This block will make lots of pens if that is what's desired...I decided I will never get around to using it so it's got to go....Selling it for $50.00 plus $14.35 priority flat rate shipping. USA only..{sorry} Paypal only...Thanks for looking...Jack

[Image: P1020112.jpg]

[Image: P1020114.jpg]

[Image: P1020115.jpg]

RE: Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood - Arlin Eastman - 04-05-2019

Hmm Maybe make a few payments, but of my sweetheart seen it in the mail I would be hit on the head with it.  Hmm is it worth it.
Laugh
Laugh
Winkgrin
Winkgrin

RE: Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood - iclark - 04-05-2019

PM sent

<<SOLD>>RE: Friday Blue Light Special..OLIVE wood - Timberwolf - 04-05-2019

(04-05-2019, 04:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Hmm Maybe make a few payments, but of my sweetheart seen it in the mail I would be hit on the head with it.  Hmm is it worth it.
Laugh
Laugh
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
And you would deserve it too, you bum!!!!!!
Winkgrin  
Big Grin