Woodnet Forums
How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention (/showthread.php?tid=7349062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 10:45 AM)gedderdone Wrote: You have definitely given him plenty of room to do the right thing. He doesn't seem to appreciate your kindness.

sure have...pretty sorry to say the least.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Arlin Eastman - 07-22-2019

Demand a return of the funds and when you receive the other box then pay it back minus the headache.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - UpstateNYdude - 07-22-2019

(07-22-2019, 12:50 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Demand a return of the funds and when you receive the other box then pay it back minus the headache.

At this point I'd say he's deserving of the refund, period, but then he'd have to rely on his ability to get things to him and with his track record thus far, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that'd be a waste of energy.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Stwood_ - 07-22-2019

Guess I better put the BBQ back in the Q....

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - hbmcc - 07-22-2019

Did Eric make wood bench vises commercially?

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 08:39 PM)hbmcc Wrote: Did Eric make wood bench vises commercially?

I'm not sure exactly what you meant by this statement???

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 07-23-2019

(07-22-2019, 01:34 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: At this point I'd say he's deserving of the refund, period, but then he'd have to rely on his ability to get things to him and with his track record thus far, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that'd be a waste of energy.

Yes my energy is spent.  I don't expect to see any money nor a second box of drill press parts, its over.  I'm just going to chalk this one up to experience.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Jonny Rocket - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 07:59 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: Yes my energy is spent.  I don't expect to see any money nor a second box of drill press parts, its over.  I'm just going to chalk this one up to experience.

What’s sad is the OWWM Rucker network could have moved it and everyone involved would have been better off.

(07-23-2019, 08:12 AM)Jonny Rocket Wrote: What’s sad is the OWWM Rucker network could have moved it and everyone involved would have been better off.

True,  but it is somewhat hard to find someone going from Wisconsin to Mississippi or at an ARN Fest Meetup.  I've posted Ruckering requests before to no avail.  It is a good network though.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Jonny Rocket - 07-23-2019

(07-23-2019, 09:15 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: True,  but it is somewhat hard to find someone going from Wisconsin to Mississippi or at an ARN Fest Meetup.  I've posted Ruckering requests before to no avail.  It is a good network though.

ArnFest helps as there are people from all over the country but I imagine the seller would have been impossible to locate for a pickup.