Woodnet Forums
How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention (/showthread.php?tid=7349062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 08-02-2019

I'm glad we are all keeping this dreadful post going.  UPDATE! Still no second box from the seller nor email excuses/answers.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Stwood_ - 08-02-2019

Don't believe I've ever seen a 3 page thread in S&S.
Raised

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Tony Z - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:01 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: I'm glad we are all keeping this dreadful post going.  UPDATE! Still no second box from the seller nor email excuses/answers.

I would wager this goomer wore out his welcome on numerous other sites, including that major auction site. If he didn't he sure isn't doing anything to prove us wrong?

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Cian - 08-02-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:37 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Don't believe I've ever seen a 3 page thread in S&S.
Raised

Three?? 
Confused

I have my page setting set to 20 posts and I see SEVEN pages, and I'm not really sure what this was really about after the first couple posts. 
Uhoh 
Laugh

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - hbmcc - 08-03-2019

Did anyone sell anything on this post?

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Stwood_ - 08-03-2019

(08-02-2019, 03:56 PM)Cian Wrote: Three?? 
Confused

I have my page setting set to 20 posts and I see SEVEN pages, and I'm not really sure what this was really about after the first couple posts. 
Uhoh 
Laugh

Laugh 

I'll have to look, but I think I set mine at 50 per page.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Bob10 - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 11:02 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Laugh 

I'll have to look, but I think I set mine at 50 per page.

There were a couple of longer ones.  Mike the guy selling lumber and vaporized then the Butcher block top guy was another

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - FrankAtl - 08-03-2019

(08-03-2019, 05:36 PM)Bob10 Wrote: There were a couple of longer ones.  Mike the guy selling lumber and vaporized then the Butcher block top guy was another

I think I remember Mike. If it's the same guy, I bought a couple of small things that he could ship and everything went well but I do remember he kinda "poofed" pretty quickly.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Bob10 - 08-08-2019

(08-03-2019, 10:42 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: I think I remember Mike. If it's the same guy, I bought a couple of small things that he could ship and everything went well but I do remember he kinda "poofed" pretty quickly.

Yep I bought from him too he shipped a load to a Meet up at Meackerman's place.  No problems that I recall and then it went bad.  He was on this old house once too IIRC

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 02:13 AM)Bob10 Wrote: Yep I bought from him too he shipped a load to a Meet up at Meackerman's place.  No problems that I recall and then it went bad.  He was on this old house once too IIRC

Bob, are we talking the same guy I started this post with, Mike Lang, or another Mike?  What went bad with your dealings with him?