Woodnet Forums
How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention (/showthread.php?tid=7349062)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 07-16-2019

I'm at the end of my rope on this one, I am so frustrated.  I'm sure your are all tired of hearing about this charade as well.  So Mike tells me in an email he is taking the larger box to "directly to the truck" I would assume the FedEx truck on July 8th.  I email him after the first box arrived to let him know the larger box was not tracking and explained in elementary terms...if the box isn't tracking that means you have not shipped it yet.  The last night I receive an email after I sent about three asking him to please ship the remainder of the drill press and his reply was.  

"It does not mean I have the box. I took it to a friend's business last week. He gets frequent random FedEx deliveries and it gets picked up the when he gets his first delivery. He must not have gotten any last week, which is unusual. I'm 1000 miles from home now on vacation for several weeks. Tracking will show soon."

Why can this guy just take the box to the Fedex Terminal or call for a pickup?  THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE!

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Stwood_ - 07-16-2019

Crazy

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Admiral - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 10:01 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Crazy

When I ship stuff, I feel bad if for some reason I can't ship the day after I get the check in the mail......

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - ez-duzit - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:46 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: ...his reply was.  

"...I took it to a friend's business last week. He gets frequent random FedEx deliveries and it gets picked up the when he gets his first delivery. He must not have gotten any last week, which is unusual. I'm 1000 miles from home now on vacation for several weeks. Tracking will show soon."...

He's getting more creative with his excuses. That is one he did not use when he scammed me.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Stwood_ - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 11:30 AM)Admiral Wrote: When I ship stuff, I feel bad if for some reason I can't ship the day after I get the check in the mail......

Same here. Our PO is 4 miles cross country. I hate to make that run but........I do.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - UpstateNYdude - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 07:46 AM)Eric Commarato Wrote: I'm at the end of my rope on this one, I am so frustrated.  I'm sure your are all tired of hearing about this charade as well.  So Mike tells me in an email he is taking the larger box to "directly to the truck" I would assume the FedEx truck on July 8th.  I email him after the first box arrived to let him know the larger box was not tracking and explained in elementary terms...if the box isn't tracking that means you have not shipped it yet.  The last night I receive an email after I sent about three asking him to please ship the remainder of the drill press and his reply was.  

"It does not mean I have the box. I took it to a friend's business last week. He gets frequent random FedEx deliveries and it gets picked up the when he gets his first delivery. He must not have gotten any last week, which is unusual. I'm 1000 miles from home now on vacation for several weeks. Tracking will show soon."

Why can this guy just take the box to the Fedex Terminal or call for a pickup?  THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE!

I'm going to apologize for laughing now, because all I can picture is your head near exploding reading that reply email. I'm pretty sure I would have tossed my computer through the closest window had I received that kind of reply, you sir, are a saint of the highest order and I'm glad you're sacrificing yourself for this unholy pilgrimage through Hell because I wouldn't have made it. This is some next level type BS I wouldn't even be capable of dealing with.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Eric Commarato - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:49 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: I'm going to apologize for laughing now, because all I can picture is your head near exploding reading that reply email. I'm pretty sure I would have tossed my computer through the closest window had I received that kind of reply, you sir, are a saint of the highest order and I'm glad you're sacrificing yourself for this unholy pilgrimage through Hell because I wouldn't have made it. This is some next level type BS I wouldn't even be capable of dealing with.

I sent you a PM!

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Grandpa Dave - 07-16-2019

(07-16-2019, 03:49 PM)UpstateNYdude Wrote: I'm going to apologize for laughing now, because all I can picture is your head near exploding reading that reply email. I'm pretty sure I would have tossed my computer through the closest window had I received that kind of reply, you sir, are a saint of the highest order and I'm glad you're sacrificing yourself for this unholy pilgrimage through Hell because I wouldn't have made it. This is some next level type BS I wouldn't even be capable of dealing with.

+1!!! You are Job, Eric. Just reading the BS, lame excuses  lies he spews back to you makes me 
Upset
Upset
Upset
Upset 
Upset
Pinocchio was forthright compared to him. End of my rant....Soapbox now available.
Wink 
Pulling for you Eric that this will work out for YOU soon.

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - gedderdone - 07-18-2019

And so the saga continues.....

RE: How do I warn other members of a scammer without Administrator intervention - Tony Z - 07-18-2019

8,172 views! If we all sent the OP a nickel for each time we've viewed the thread, he would have been made whole, and in fact well ahead of his cost.

I'm of the opinion the seller has less than altruistic fellings towards his potential buyers. I would be curious if he had problems with selling on other venues prior to coming to WN.