Woodnet Forums
Need Help Restoring my Account - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Need Help Restoring my Account (/showthread.php?tid=7352292)

Need Help Restoring my Account - donnyinhouston - 01-10-2020

Lost my password, tried to get a password reset email, but email never received.  Checked spam folder, nothing.  Tried several times.

Next I clicked on the "contact" button, left several messages on several different days, nothing, crickets.

Can I get a MOD or ADMIN to assist?

My previous username was dannyinhouston.  I had to create this new account to get someone's attention.  

Please help.

RE: Need Help Restoring my Account - Robin Dobbie - 01-10-2020

Happened to me, too. The password reset doesn't work at all. The contact us doesn't work at all. 

I think I emailed woodnet@augusthome.com and someone named Tony from creativehomeweb@aimmedia.com contacted me the next day with a fix. 10 days later I received another offer for help from someone named Tammy at TTruckenbrod@aimmedia.com. 

Start with the woodnet at augusthome. If nothing, maybe try the other two.

RE: Need Help Restoring my Account - donnyinhouston - 01-11-2020

(01-10-2020, 09:03 PM)Robin Dobbie Wrote: Happened to me, too. The password reset doesn't work at all. The contact us doesn't work at all. 

I think I emailed woodnet@augusthome.com and someone named Tony from creativehomeweb@aimmedia.com contacted me the next day with a fix. 10 days later I received another offer for help from someone named Tammy at TTruckenbrod@aimmedia.com. 

Start with the woodnet at augusthome. If nothing, maybe try the other two.

Thanks for the assist.

RE: Need Help Restoring my Account - barnowl - 01-13-2020

(01-10-2020, 07:54 PM)donnyinhouston Wrote: Lost my password, tried to get a password reset email, but email never received.  Checked spam folder, nothing.  Tried several times.

Next I clicked on the "contact" button, left several messages on several different days, nothing, crickets.

Can I get a MOD or ADMIN to assist?

My previous username was dannyinhouston.  I had to create this new account to get someone's attention.  

Please help.

I reset your password, and sent you an email, which you haven't replied to.

I asked why you haven't replied in the other thread, which you haven't answered.

I can't help you if I can't reach you.

Oh, and I also deleted you first thread that you opened to denigrate the forum.

Nice way to start looking for help.

NOT !!!!