Woodnet Forums
Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos (/showthread.php?tid=7353531)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - C. in Indy - 04-19-2020

I was watching (out of the corner of one eye) the global "stay at home" concert last night.   Lady Gaga had a table of this same format in the background, several paces away from her piano.   Are you related to LG,  Derek ?   
Smile

RE: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - Derek Cohen - 04-19-2020

I see it Chris. LG went out and purchased that one when I refused to build another. You can see how unhappy she is as she realised that hers is not a patch on mine.
Smile

Regards from Perth

Derek

RE: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - Arlin Eastman - 04-19-2020

Did you go to the wedding and wrap up the table.
Yes

Like someone else said

I LOVE the chair and it would take me years to build one like it since I would be second guessing all the time on the build.

RE: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - Derek Cohen - 04-20-2020

Hi Arlin

The wedding and celebrations were postponed until next year due to Covid-19. There is a lock down in Sydney (in New South Wales). Western Australia, the State in which I live, closed its borders to International and Inter-State travel. Nothing in-or-out. The positive side is that the infection rate is now dropping away to nil. No time for complacency however.

Regards from Perth

Derek

RE: Entry hall table for a niece: final photos - Phil S. - 04-20-2020

So, how are you getting the table to Sydney?  If my geography is correct, Sydney's on the opposite side of the country and, being Australia, that's more than a hop, skip and a jump.  After all the work you put in on it, I'd be leery trusting it to motor freight.

Phil