Woodnet Forums
Gouges and Rasps - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Gouges and Rasps (/showthread.php?tid=7354191)

Pages: 1 2

Gouges and Rasps - DaveParkis - 04-03-2020

Trying to clear out some stuff that I've acquired recently. I am offering 4 Dragon brand rasps. There are a large/fine/single radius, large/coarse/single radius, small/coarse/single radius, and a small/coarse/double radius. Smalls are $40 each and the large are $60 each.
[Image: NGzuNucl.jpg]

Next is a fairly large bunch of SWISS MADE gouges. These are all in excellent condition. I am offering these at $20 each which means the discount will vary slightly, but I just don't feel like pricing each one individually. If you want some of the gouges, just tell me which size(s) you want.
[Image: Kr8fsEvl.jpg]
[Image: yH372v1l.jpg]
[Image: 4IsTFt2l.jpg]
[Image: w97Egltl.jpg]
[Image: 4FAMh5pl.jpg]
[Image: ewvnsqEl.jpg]
[Image: kw1UcKml.jpg]
[Image: bTDdn4ql.jpg]

That's it for now. Prices do not include shipping. I use USPS Priority Mail. USPS money orders, checks, cash are Fine. Paypal is also fine as long as you cover the fees. First PM, blah blah blah. Shoot me a PM if you have questions and THANKS!! for looking.

RE: Gouges and Rasps - dry heat - 04-03-2020

[quote='I'll take three 3  of the gouges. the 3F-8--7F10 and 7F-25 Will try to send PM.

That's it for now. Prices do not include shipping. I use USPS Priority Mail. USPS money orders, checks, cash are Fine. Paypal is also fine as long as you cover the fees. First PM, blah blah blah. Shoot me a PM if you have questions and THANKS!! for looking.
[/quote]

RE: Gouges and Rasps - DaveParkis - 04-03-2020

The following are sold: 7f/25, 3f/25,9/20, 9/2, 3/18, 11/10, 25/3, 25/10 and 16/8. I am responding to PM's as received. PLEASE, post if you are asking about something so others don't ask behind you thinking the item is still available. THANKS!!

The 3F/8 and 7F/10 gouges are sold. Also, the small, single radius rasp and the large fine rasp are sold.

RE: Gouges and Rasps - BC in CT - 04-03-2020

Very nice! PM sent

RE: Gouges and Rasps - Tom Wiarda - 04-03-2020

PM sent for gouges 1/20 and 15/8. Thanks, Tom

The 1/20, 1S/8, 1S/10, 3/14, 7F/10, 8/7, 8/13 and 9/5 are also sold pending payment. Thanks!

RE: Gouges and Rasps - Arlin Eastman - 04-04-2020

Some awfel nice chisels there Dave.  You do not want to do any carving??

The 6's 8's and 9's would be very nice for noses, eyes, ears, and face in carving.

I just started to take carving classes for a month before they were cancelled due to the virus and hope to get back to it asap.

I wanted to primary learn carving so I could do platters, bowls, and hollow forms and now I just like doing the figures which teaches a lot to.

RE: Gouges and Rasps - DaveParkis - 04-04-2020

(04-04-2020, 10:37 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Some awfel nice chisels there Dave.  You do not want to do any carving??

The 6's 8's and 9's would be very nice for noses, eyes, ears, and face in carving.

I just started to take carving classes for a month before they were cancelled due to the virus and hope to get back to it asap.

I wanted to primary learn carving so I could do platters, bowls, and hollow forms and now I just like doing the figures which teaches a lot to.

Hi Arlin,

I don't do much carving and I already have enough for the simple relief carving that I would do.

RE: Gouges and Rasps - msalomon - 04-04-2020

would it be possible for you to post what you current have for sale?  Thanks