Woodnet Forums
Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) (/showthread.php?tid=7354892)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - lincmercguy - 04-28-2020

Wow, that is impressive!  Nice work!

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - Bill Holt - 04-28-2020

Beautiful work.  You are truly a craftsman.  Thank you for showing us the way you took on the different challenges.

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - Don_M - 04-28-2020

Thanks all for the compliments - and for the encouragement/suggestions as I was completing the project.

FYI - Somehow messed up the link to the second update in the OP - so here it is:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7353438

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - GeeDub - 04-28-2020

An adventure worth having, that's for sure. The cherry really makes those curves come alive. It should age beautifully.

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - Arlin Eastman - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 05:09 PM)GeeDub Wrote: An adventure worth having, that's for sure.  The cherry really makes those curves come alive.  It should age beautifully.

Gee

85bf Genuine Mahogany---- I thought it looked like Cherry to

Don

All I can say is I am in Awe

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - DaveM123 - 04-28-2020

Amazing work! That is a gorgeous piece!

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - Don_M - 04-28-2020

(04-28-2020, 05:09 PM)GeeDub Wrote: An adventure worth having, that's for sure.  The cherry really makes those curves come alive.  It should age beautifully.

Gee

85bf Genuine Mahogany---- I thought it looked like Cherry to

Yeah - it does look a little like Cherry, but it is definitely Mahogany -  I think it could be the lighting. If you take  look at the unfinished chest in the prior posts it shows better as Mahogany. 

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - KC - 04-29-2020

That's gonna inspire some folks to step up their game.  
Yes   Nicely done.

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - mound - 04-29-2020

what an amazing accomplishment! Gorgeous all around

RE: Bombe Adventure - Completed Project (FINALLY!) - TomFromStLouis - 04-29-2020

It’s like a complete restoration of a classic car or complete house remodel, a lifetime achievement that nobody can take away from you. It is quite spectacular.

There are more than a few of us who can relate to the pucker factor when drilling those drawer fronts. Talk about 100% focus!