Woodnet Forums
SOLD .... Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: SOLD .... Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket (/showthread.php?tid=7355122)

SOLD .... Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket - Yotie - 05-07-2020

I added an additional pocket .... pic below in replies ....

Hello All ... This apron has been on my bench 1/2 done for a few months now, and finally got around to finishing it. Heavy, water resistant Martexin canvas, with someHorween leather pockets, straps, etc. What you see is what you get ... ask questions if interested.... I’m 6’0”/190 and this fits perfectly .... it does have adjustment both directions ... $125 shipped. PM if interested ....

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - Yotie - 05-07-2020

Here is a photo of the front ... I thought they were both attached!!??

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - tOOL COLLECTOR - 05-08-2020

(05-07-2020, 09:46 PM)Yotie Wrote: Here is a photo of the front ... I thought they were both attached!!??
I have one you made me without the pockets. It is worn almost every day, very well made

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - Yotie - 05-09-2020

Right on .... I’m glad you’re happy with it!

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - Arlin Eastman - 05-10-2020

Another product that you make is Well Done!!!.  Do you make it with long sleeves with elastic on the hand area??

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - Brian Chitwood - 05-11-2020

Mine is great, too! Glad I made the purchase! High Quality!

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron - Yotie - 05-11-2020

Thank you Arlin ..... I don’t make one with sleeves. Just the classic apron style

Thank you Brian .... I’m glad yours is working out for you and you are happy with it.

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket - Yotie - 05-13-2020

I added an additional pocket with a snap closure ....

RE: Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket - alanealane - 05-13-2020

I can't stand it any more!! Pm sent [Image: laughing6-hehe.gif]

RE: SOLD .... Canvas & Leather Shop Apron ... added another pocket - FrankAtl - 05-16-2020

(05-13-2020, 07:46 PM)alanealane Wrote: I can't stand it any more!! Pm sent [Image: laughing6-hehe.gif]

You'll like it Alan. Very high quality!