Woodnet Forums
Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise (SOLD) - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise (SOLD) (/showthread.php?tid=7355226)

Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise (SOLD) - Lumber Yard® - 05-12-2020

I've moved to a different bench and have some 3/4" accessories to pass on to someone else that can use them.

Package Deal for a Veritas Bench Dog with muzzle, (2) Veritas Bench Pups with muzzles, (2) Clone Aluminum Pups, (1) Veritas Wonder Pup: Asking $75+sh
[attachment=26938]

A member here (Closed for Business) made these 3/4" holdfasts in the past. I have no clue what I bought them for or what he sold them for but I'm guessing they're probably worth $40+shipping to someone. BTW these work really well.
[attachment=26939]

Wilton classic woodworking vise...Model W-9-63. This vise is in decent cosmetic shape and functions beautifully.  How about $95+sh
[attachment=26937]
[attachment=26936]

Paypal works for me if it works for you. Will consider other payment methods from well established WNer's.

RE: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise - mongo - 05-12-2020

Just thought I would throw in that Lumberyard is a nice guy who ships well. ?

RE: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise - iclark - 05-12-2020

PM sent for the bench dog package deal.

RE: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise - Lumber Yard® - 05-13-2020

Thanks for the bump Mongo! Hope all is well out your way.

Holdfasts and Bench Dog/Pups packages are sold pending payments. The vise is still available.

RE: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise - Arlin Eastman - 05-13-2020

That vise sure is tempting.  Can't wait for the funds to come in.

RE: Veritas Bench Dogs, Hold fasts, Wilton Vise - Greg Jones - 05-13-2020

My high school shop class (early ‘70s) had those vises on the square workbenches, one per side. I lusted for one of those in my own shop forever, and even today I’m tempted even though I have all the vices I’ll need in my lifetime. Brings back memories, and someone will be fortunate to snag this one.

(05-13-2020, 04:22 PM)Greg Jones Wrote: My high school shop class (early ‘70s) had those vises on the square workbenches, one per side. I lusted for one of those in my own shop forever, and even today I’m tempted even though I have all the vices I’ll need in my lifetime. Brings back memories, and someone will be fortunate to snag this one.

Yep... IIRC the guy I got it from said it was from an old school square bench. You know the ones with the metal locker cabinets as the base. LOL It's a great old vise and it also brings back memories of middle school and high school shop classes. 
Yes
Yes
Yes

Alright guys, everything is spoken for pending payments. Thank you.