Woodnet Forums
Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) (/showthread.php?tid=7356236)

Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Bob10 - 06-27-2020

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/zip/d/concord-assorted-older-tools-stoves/7149709386.html

[Image: 01010_7JatRgwtIe2_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg][Image: 00b0b_9NuWeFdUKQy_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg]

RE: Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Kmucha16 - 07-01-2020

That's a couple blocks from my house. that place has been sitting for years. I'll have to go by there later today and see if there's anything left. The link shows a table saw, but I can't tell what it is. cabinet saw of sorts, with what appears to be feet at the bottom. I sent an email. I'll have to see what they say.

Kevin

RE: Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Bob10 - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 03:06 PM)Kmucha16 Wrote: That's a couple blocks from my house. that place has been sitting for years. I'll have to go by there later today and see if there's anything left. The link shows a table saw, but I can't tell what it is. cabinet saw of sorts, with what appears to be feet at the bottom. I sent an email.  I'll have to see what they say.

Kevin

I didn't see that.  I have 2 39 Unis already no more space for more.  I hope it works out for you.

RE: Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Bob10 - 07-01-2020

The cabinet looks different more like a craftsman

RE: Free Assorted older tools, stoves, gadgets, etc (concord / pleasant hill / martinez) - Kmucha16 - 07-05-2020

(07-01-2020, 07:58 PM)Bob10 Wrote: The cabinet looks different more like a craftsman

Yea, I realized that after looking more and talking with the guy. Turns out he is someone I've been familiar with around the Swim Team circuit here. Nice guy. I didn't bite on it and I'm currently out of town. It was all hauled away yesterday.

Kevin