Woodnet Forums
Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan (/showthread.php?tid=7356294)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan - Stwood_ - 06-30-2020

Very........very nice Scoony

RE: Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan - Bob Lang - 07-01-2020

Sometime in the '90s Popular Woodworking published plans for a "Rockin' Harley Hog". Way before I came on board in 2004. In the 10 years I was with the magazine we would start getting questions about it starting in the fall from guys wanting to make it for Christmas presents. Don't know which issue as I always turned those requests over to David Thiel. I believe that "Wood" and "Woodworker's Journal" published similar plans.

RE: Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan - Sullivan - 07-01-2020

(07-01-2020, 10:25 AM)Bob Lang Wrote: Sometime in the '90s Popular Woodworking published plans for a "Rockin' Harley Hog". Way before I came on board in 2004. In the 10 years I was with the magazine we would start getting questions about it starting in the fall from guys wanting to make it for Christmas presents. Don't know which issue as I always turned those requests over to David Thiel. I believe that "Wood" and "Woodworker's Journal" published similar plans.

The plans Bob refers to are in the November 1997 issue of Popular Woodworking.  Not exactly the same as the picture you are looking for.

RE: Help finding this Motorcycle Rocker Plan - Bucko - 07-01-2020

Thanks so much for latest posts