Woodnet Forums
Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA (/showthread.php?tid=7356554)

Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Bob10 - 07-11-2020

I know at least one of you lives close to this.  I looked it over and sad part is nothing there that I would want that I don't already have.
Enjoy the 144 pictures 

https://estatesales.org/estate-sales/ca/concord/94521/huge-tool-antique-estate-sale-1797925/gallery?page=1

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - MarkSingleton - 07-11-2020

If I were closer, my tool fund would take a hit this morning.

Been to a few like that. There are some jewels there for sure.

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Bob10 - 07-11-2020

Best way to buy at a sale like that is a Land's End canvas bag or 5 gallon bucket that they don't want to sort through and just bulk price

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - cvillewood - 07-11-2020

I’d need a 55 gallon drum, not a 5 gallon bucket. Looks like an excellent sale.

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Bob10 - 07-11-2020

(07-11-2020, 09:16 PM)cvillewood Wrote: I’d need a 55 gallon drum, not a 5 gallon bucket. Looks like an excellent sale.

well ok but seems a bit heavy to carry to the truck.  I have one estate sale person that usually just looks at all the metal and asks what it's worth.
She tried to pick up my bag a few times has since stopped.  The LL bean bag will hold over 100 lbs easy and can be held using one hand with the strap design

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Stwood_ - 07-12-2020

Bag????
Attach a hitch to your belt and hook up a 4x6 mower trailer back there......

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - brewmaster - 07-12-2020

Didn't see this until today. May have been a fun hunt.

RE: Rust lover's Estate Sale Concord CA - Bob10 - 07-12-2020

(07-12-2020, 08:20 PM)brewmaster Wrote: Didn't see this until today.  May have been a fun hunt.

Give this forum a bit more attention I know plenty of stuff is going to hit this summer and still not a lot of people that want to deal
with crowds.  I have been getting calls from people closing all kinds of shops.  Just last week was a glass shop selling special belt sanders for glass
I didn't have any interest but did look them up on Ebay to see they were going for near $2k no idea what they wanted for them but probably not much as they need to clear the space or pay rent