Woodnet Forums
Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices (/showthread.php?tid=7357792)

Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices - jcredding - 09-16-2020

For sale are (i) Nova Ornamental Turner, Jet 6" jointer and Jet 16" bandsaw, each described below. All are in great shape, though note the bandsaw needs new tires:

Nova Ornamental Turner: Includes various cutter assemblies and blades, tool posts, thread cutting accessories. A complete list provided upon request. Original cost $1,225; asking $550. It's heavy, but will ship if you're willing pay for shipping.

Jet JJ-6CSX Jointer: Includes jointer, push paddles, extra set of blades, blade setting jig and mobile base. Cost new: $1,250; asking $600

Jet JWBS-16 Bandsaw: Includes saw with 1.5hp motor, fence, 6 blades, roller and euro guides (roller installed) and heavy duty mobile base: Cost new: $1,100; asking $500

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - sniper - 09-17-2020

My neighbor was asking me last night about getting a BS and what I'd recommend.

Now for the unfortunately but too frequent comment: If you were ~2200 miles closer, my neighbor and I would probably be on our way over to pick it up.

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Arlin Eastman - 09-19-2020

Will you take payments for the next 10 years for the Ornamental turner.
Smirk

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices - jcredding - 10-04-2020

Prices lowered for items. Open to offers if you think overpriced.

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices - Matt in Kansas - 04-06-2021

(10-04-2020, 10:23 AM)jcredding Wrote: Prices lowered for items.  Open to offers if you think overpriced.

Is the ornamental turner still available?  If so can you give me some measurements and weights so I can check what shipping prices might be?  I'm interested, but concerned shipping may be cost prohibitive.

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - Lowered Prices - Arlin Eastman - 04-06-2021

(09-16-2020, 07:11 PM)jcredding Wrote: Nova Ornamental Turner:  Includes various cutter assemblies and blades, tool posts, thread cutting accessories.  A complete list provided upon request.  Original cost $1,225; asking $550.  It's heavy, but will ship if you're willing pay for shipping.

Have been wanting one for a long time and wonder if I could figure out how to use it like it is meant to be used.

It looks like you have taken very good care of it to.

RE: Ornamental Turner & Jet Tools - Thousand Oaks, CA - barnowl - 04-18-2021

(04-17-2021, 02:43 PM)janifernoel40 Wrote: One of the best websites for the people searching for the best assignment website, I would like to suggest buying the leather jacket from the jacket closet which is one of the best leather jacket around the town

BAM !!!

Nuther spammer....