Woodnet Forums
Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway (/showthread.php?tid=7357988)

Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway - Arlin Eastman - 09-26-2020

I sure would love to have this.  
Yes
Yes
Yes

RE: Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway - Phil Thien - 09-26-2020

Oh he's nuts.

We'd get along fine.

RE: Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway - JDuke - 09-27-2020

Jeremy Fielding does some great videos, I like the way his mind works, and he does a great job making the videos as well.

Reminds me a bit of Mathias Wandell

I really liked his explanation in the videos about the cold cut saw that he used in the linked video.

Great execution on the CNC table saw, but I don’t see much benefit in a home shop. Maybe in a commercial shop where your cutting lots of the same stuff but going between products, you could have a cut list loaded for each product run.

I have bookmarked him to watch more of his stuff.

RE: Nice and really neat idea and wonderful to have for me anyway - Arlin Eastman - 09-27-2020

When you have disabled vets using a tablesaw and using a fence to get things right or even the right degree of blade tilt would be great for us.  Wonder if he takes payments. 
Crazy
Laugh