Woodnet Forums
No longer looking. - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: No longer looking. (/showthread.php?tid=7359145)

No longer looking. - Henry Disston - 11-26-2020

The closer to new the better.

RE: WTB LN no.2 and no.3 - LongLook - 11-28-2020

I have an older #2 I'M willing to part with.  It isn't new; I purchased it from a fellow creeker some time ago.  It is in good shape.  I can provide pictures if you are interested.  It just isn't a plane I use much;.  I does have the newer chip breaker that I installed and the original blade.  lI'd probably be looking for about $235 for it.  Let me know if you want pictures.

RE: WTB LN no.2 and no.3 - Henry Disston - 12-07-2020

Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.

RE: WTB LN no.2 and no.3 - LongLook - 12-08-2020

(12-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.

I just moved and shop is a stack of boxes.  I'll look for it later today and get pics if I can locate it.

RE: WTB LN no.2 and no.3 - LongLook - 12-08-2020

(12-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.

It is bronze.  Tried to private message to you but they aren't enabled.  I have some photos but can't understand the mechanism to add them to a post. If you want to see the photos, could you email me at alweber98@yahoo.com.

RE: WTB LN bronze no.2 and no.3 - Henry Disston - 12-12-2020

Just sent an email.