Woodnet Forums
Salvaging some PT lumber - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Salvaging some PT lumber (/showthread.php?tid=7359814)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Stwood_ - 01-03-2021

Staple a note to it and push it back into the water....

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Phil S. - 01-03-2021

I'm leaning you way, Steve.
Smirk

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Stwood_ - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 04:38 PM)Phil S. Wrote: I'm leaning you way, Steve.
Smirk

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

I'm a true dumpster diver........but there comes a time when............yea.
Laugh

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Phil S. - 01-03-2021

I haven't been able to guess what the purpose of this thing is.  Six planks nailed across four more.  The ends aren't even and the boards aren't square where they cross.  A screw type ground anchor is tied to a staple on one corner with a doubled 3/8" line with about 2' of slack from the staple to the anchor.  I don't see where anything else was fastened to it.  Whatever it is, it looks like it was banged together in a hurry, but made to last.
Confused

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Woodshop - 01-03-2021

(01-03-2021, 05:33 PM)Phil S. Wrote:
Laugh I haven't been able to guess what the purpose of this thing is.  Six planks nailed across four more.  The ends aren't even and the boards aren't square where they cross.  A screw type ground anchor is tied to a staple on one corner with a doubled 3/8" line with about 2' of slack from the staple to the anchor.  I don't see where anything else was fastened to it.  Whatever it is, it looks like it was banged together in a hurry, but made to last.

Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - Stwood_ - 01-04-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:07 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

RE: Salvaging some PT lumber - steveG - 01-04-2021

(01-03-2021, 09:07 PM)Woodshop Wrote: Did It come with a deflated Wilson Soccer ball  and a bloody hand print on the front
Laugh

You beat me to it!