Woodnet Forums
FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives (/showthread.php?tid=7359880)

FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - measurecutcurse - 01-03-2021

Hi All,

I've got an essentially new TableSaw Aligner Jr kit for sale $100 + shipping

I've got a 14 year old SawStop that is still perfectly tuned, and the SS instructional vids for checking calibration don't require the TS aligner, so lmk if interested.

I've also got a set of new, in container, 15" planer knives for a Powermatic 15" planer. I changed out the cutter for a helical head, so the knives got to go. $125 (shipping included)

I can text pics of both, message me.

RE: FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - measurecutcurse - 01-18-2021

(01-03-2021, 05:10 PM)measurecutcurse Wrote: Hi All,

I've got a 14 year old SawStop that is still perfectly tuned, and the SS instructional vids for checking calibration don't require the TS aligner, so lmk if interested.

I've also got a set of new, in container, 15" planer knives for a Powermatic 15" planer. I changed out the cutter for a helical head, so the knives got to go. $125 (shipping included)

My prices on the planer blades is negotiable, as is on the TS Aligner...

RE: FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - measurecutcurse - 02-02-2021

bump

RE: FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - johnmaurer - 02-05-2022

I am interested in purchasing your TableSaw Aligner Jr

John Maurer

RE: FS TS Aligner Jr and Powermatic 15" planer knives - johnmaurer - 02-06-2022

do you still have your TS Aligner Jr?