Woodnet Forums
Hartville tool discount - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Hartville tool discount (/showthread.php?tid=7360963)

Hartville tool discount - Bill Mains - 02-16-2021

Just a shout out, discount still works n they ship fast. Simply put,..WN15...in coupon slot n get 15% off. Great customer service also.

RE: Hartville tool discount - Stwood_ - 02-16-2021

Wonder if WN75 would work......
Uhoh

RE: Hartville tool discount - Big Dave - 02-21-2021

(02-16-2021, 05:07 PM)Bill Mains Wrote: Just a shout out, discount still works n they ship fast. Simply put,..WN15...in coupon slot n get 15% off. Great customer service also.

You also have to include your WoodNet username so they can verify that you're an actual WN member - which they do...

RE: Hartville tool discount - sweensdv2 - 02-21-2021

(02-21-2021, 10:51 AM)Big Dave Wrote: You also have to include your WoodNet username so they can verify that you're an actual WN member - which they do...

I've never heard that before, is that something relatively new?

RE: Hartville tool discount - fredhargis - 02-21-2021

I didn't do that the last time I ordered from them, and things went fine. That was last summer or so.

RE: Hartville tool discount - Big Dave - 02-25-2021

(02-21-2021, 11:16 AM)sweensdv2 Wrote: I've never heard that before, is that something relatively new?

There was something came up about it a few years ago where they just wanted to verify you were actually a WN member. Not sure how closely they track it, but it doesn't seem like a problem...

RE: Hartville tool discount - KLaz - 02-26-2021

I've ordered from them probably 3-4 times the last couple months.  Just put your Woodnet name in the comments box and WN15 in the promo code box.

They ship fast and free.  They are my go to place for Whiteside bits!

THANK YOU HARTVILLE FOR SUPPORTING WOODNET!!! 
Cool
Cool

RE: Hartville tool discount - Espadon - 06-14-2021

Thank you very much for this information. It's a small discount, but very much my pleasure. I love discounts because it's a great opportunity to save some money. And my parents always told me to save money until last. I can't say that I earn a lot, but I rarely have enough for any extra expenses, and a discount is like a sign to me that I can pamper myself.  For example, shopping every month is a luxury I can't afford. But when there is a discount, I say to myself, 'you DontPayFull'. And without self-injury, with a clear conscience, I order myself a pair of great sneakers or facial cosmetics.