Woodnet Forums
Arlin - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Arlin (/showthread.php?tid=7361231)

Arlin - chips ahoy - 02-26-2021

Anyone know how Arlin is doing?Sure miss him around here.The main thing is that he is well.

Mel

RE: Arlin - iclark - 02-27-2021

(02-26-2021, 11:47 PM)chips ahoy Wrote: Anyone know how Arlin is doing?Sure miss him around here.The main thing is that he is well.

Mel

He had said that he would try to stop in about once a week, but his last visit was Feb 6.

+1 on missin' him and hoping that he is doing well.

RE: Arlin - badwhiskey - 02-27-2021

(02-27-2021, 03:00 AM)iclark Wrote: He had said that he would try to stop in about once a week, but his last visit was Feb 6.

+1 on missin' him and hoping that he is doing well.

Yeah, I also hope he's doing well.

RE: Arlin - Arlin Eastman - 03-20-2021

Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Seems I will always have them in my head. 
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

RE: Arlin - iclark - 03-20-2021

(03-20-2021, 01:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Good to "see" you back. You have definitely been missed.
Yes

RE: Arlin - badwhiskey - 03-21-2021

Glad to see you buddy!

RE: Arlin - Turner52 - 03-21-2021

Happy to see you here again. I have always enjoyed your posts

RE: Arlin - FrankAtl - 03-24-2021

Good to see you back Arlin!

RE: Arlin - SheriDi - 03-25-2021

(03-20-2021, 01:49 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Thanks guys feels nice to be missed.  Kind of a bummer it as a brain bleeder from the operation several years ago and them taking out the bone fragment from one of the dead guys.

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh

Hey Arlin, are you still looking for turning wood/tools for your veteran buddies?  I have a couple boxes.

RE: Arlin - Arlin Eastman - 03-26-2021

Can always use tools and sandpaper.  Biggest thing now is for skews, bowl and spindle gouges and scrappers.  Thanks