Woodnet Forums
Mark I and Mark II - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Mark I and Mark II (/showthread.php?tid=7363256)

Mark I and Mark II - Timberwolf - 06-06-2021

I made these in 2007...14 yrs ago..First one has a Lexan beam with a roll pin sharpened to a cutting edge..The MKII has a brass beam and is a combination square and a dovetail template...The cutter is sharpened for use as a single beader or can be turned ninety degrees and used to mark a line. I remember making some out of brass and sold the "kits" in the S&S to a few woodnetters.
Big Grin Time sure flies!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy

[Image: fullsizeoutput-1120.jpg]

RE: Mark I and Mark II - clovishound - 06-07-2021

I was expecting a thread about Rugers.

RE: Mark I and Mark II - Ray Newman - 06-07-2021

"I was expecting a thread about Rugers."
--clovishound

Same here!

RE: Mark I and Mark II - cputnam - 06-07-2021

I have onem similar to the MK II, that I got from you. Love it.

RE: Mark I and Mark II - Timberwolf - 06-07-2021

(06-07-2021, 02:07 AM)cputnam Wrote: I have onem similar to the MK II, that I got from you.  Love it.
Good to know, Curt...I think there's six or seven of them out there..they do fit well in the hand...
Big Grin

RE: Mark I and Mark II - Mike Brady - 06-07-2021

(06-06-2021, 12:12 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: I made these in 2007...14 yrs ago..First one has a Lexan beam with a roll pin sharpened to a cutting edge..The MKII has a brass beam and is a combination square and a dovetail template...The cutter is sharpened for use as a single beader or can be turned ninety degrees and used to mark a line. I remember making some out of brass and sold the "kits" in the S&S to a few woodnetters.
Big Grin  Time sure flies!!!!!!!!!!!
Crazy

[Image: fullsizeoutput-1120.jpg]

A beautiful and ingenious device.