Woodnet Forums
Woodworking Machinery - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Woodworking Machinery (/showthread.php?tid=7363594)

Pages: 1 2

Woodworking Machinery - HKS - 06-26-2021

I am moving and downsizing.  Unfortunately I will not be taking my woodworking equipment with me.  All of it is in very good condition.  I live 10 miles South of Pittsburgh, PA.  Would prefer to sell all of it at once but will consider offers on individual lots. GRIZZLY JOINTER HAS BEEN SOLD
[attachment=36064]
[attachment=36074][attachment=36073][attachment=36072][attachment=36071][attachment=36070][attachment=36069][attachment=36068][attachment=36067][attachment=36066][attachment=36065]

RE: Woodworking Machinery - DENLAW - 06-29-2021

(06-26-2021, 12:10 PM)HKS Wrote: I am moving and downsizing.  Unfortunately I will not be taking my woodworking equipment with me.  All of it is in very good condition.  I live 10 miles South of Pittsburgh, PA.  Would prefer to sell all of it at once but will consider offers on individual lots.

See first picture for description of lots 1-9.

interested in the jointer. could pick up this weekend.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - PittTrack - 07-01-2021

I saw your ad and wish it was for sale last month when I got a bandsaw. Anyway are you selling anything smaller as you're not taking the shop with you? I saw the dust deputy and would be interested in something like that as well as some odds n ends if you are willing to sell that off. Also what part of town are you located in? I'm out towards Beaver county but imagine the trip wouldn't be too far.

Also HKS your private messages are disabled, it may help to enable that as I'm not sure you want to post your address or phone # directly into the main forum.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - iclark - 07-01-2021

I sent HKS an email requesting that their PMs be enabled and that they check on this ad.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - HKS - 07-01-2021

Not sure how to turn on PM.  On this reply I elected to receive PM’ s on new replies.  Is that all that’s  needed?  To user who asked, I haven’t  decided how to dispose of small power an hand tools/accessories.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - iclark - 07-01-2021

(07-01-2021, 06:14 PM)HKS Wrote: Not sure how to turn on PM.  On this reply I elected to receive PM’ s on new replies.  Is that all that’s  needed?  To user who asked, I haven’t  decided how to dispose of small power an hand tools/accessories.

It looks like your PMs are on now. Thank you.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - HKS - 07-02-2021

(06-29-2021, 12:33 PM)DENLAW Wrote: interested in the jointer. could pick up this weekend.

I need to check on a previous buyer - will let you know.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - DENLAW - 07-02-2021

(07-02-2021, 05:30 AM)HKS Wrote: I need to check on a previous buyer - will let you know.

i just sent you another PM still interested in the Jointer could pickup Monday. Please contact me to make arrangements.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - HKS - 07-02-2021

(07-02-2021, 07:15 AM)DENLAW Wrote: i just sent you another PM still interested in the Jointer could pickup Monday. Please contact me to make arrangements.

This forum has me baffled - I'm trying to make contact and I know you sent something with your name and phone number, but I can't find it!!  Monday would be fine if we can ever have a two-way real time conversation.

RE: Woodworking Machinery - iclark - 07-02-2021

(07-02-2021, 03:38 PM)HKS Wrote: This forum has me baffled - I'm trying to make contact and I know you sent something with your name and phone number, but I can't find it!!  Monday would be fine if we can ever have a two-way real time conversation.

Near the top of the webpage is a row that starts with "Welcome back, HKS" on the left and has a search block on the right.

Below the search block, one of the clickable options is "Private Messages." Click on that and it will take you to your private message in-box.

If you need to check on the PMs that you have sent, there is a link in the left hand column to go to your Sent folder.

When you have unread PMs, there is a thin banner near the top of the webpage to take you there. That goes away once you have read your messages. I suspect that that is what has you confused.