Woodnet Forums
Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! (/showthread.php?tid=7363704)

Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Bob Zajicek - 07-02-2021

Best wishes for a fun and safe Fourth of July everyone! Safe travels also if you are! We are having a Fourth of July Sale this weekend and I think it's a pretty sweet deal! Ruler Stops have not been on sale for several years! Ruler Stops are now $29 and will ship FREE anywhere in the USA! With S&H, that is an $11 savings. Don't miss this if you've ever wanted one of these in your measuring and marking aresenal. 

On another note, our stock of cocobole wood is almost gone! Cocobolo has been on the CITES List Appendix 2 since late 2016 or early 2017, IIRC. Lee Valley required us to switch to a comparable wood then and we mfg all of their tools now from Bolivian Rosewood. When our cocobolo is gone we will switch to Bolivian Rosewood 100% for all of our edged tools. We probably have a four month supply of marking knife handles just a half dozen of the standard bird cage awls handles left in stock. 

Thanks for peekin and again, enjoy a great 4th weekend! 

Cheers, Bob
Owner, Czeck Edge

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Belle City Woodworking - 07-03-2021

Sent you a pm Bob!

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - chips ahoy - 07-04-2021

(07-02-2021, 07:14 PM)Bob Zajicek Wrote: Best wishes for a fun and safe Fourth of July everyone! Safe travels also if you are! We are having a Fourth of July Sale this weekend and I think it's a pretty sweet deal! Ruler Stops have not been on sale for several years! Ruler Stops are now $29 and will ship FREE anywhere in the USA! With S&H, that is an $11 savings. Don't miss this if you've ever wanted one of these in your measuring and marking aresenal. 

On another note, our stock of cocobole wood is almost gone! Cocobolo has been on the CITES List Appendix 2 since late 2016 or early 2017, IIRC. Lee Valley required us to switch to a comparable wood then and we mfg all of their tools now from Bolivian Rosewood. When our cocobolo is gone we will switch to Bolivian Rosewood 100% for all of our edged tools. We probably have a four month supply of marking knife handles just a half dozen of the standard bird cage awls handles left in stock. 

Thanks for peekin and again, enjoy a great 4th weekend! 

Cheers, Bob
Owner, Czeck Edge

Bob Z,great to see you post again.Wishing you all the best.

Mel

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Belle City Woodworking - 07-05-2021

Thank you Bob!

I took advantage of that sale!

John

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Bob Zajicek - 07-08-2021

(07-05-2021, 08:07 AM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote:
Thank you Bob!

I took advantage of that sale!

John

Thank you John and everyone. We did have to end the sale, but free S&H for Ruler Stops has been extended through July. 

Cheers, Bob

Bob Zajicek, owner
Czeck Edge Hand Tool

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Belle City Woodworking - 07-11-2021

The ruler stop showed up yesterday and I used it for some layout......

[Image: IMG-1038.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1042.jpg]

Thanks Bob!!!

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Cian - 07-13-2021

It's been great seeing Czech Edge's success and growth over the years. 
Cool

RE: Czeck Edge Fourth of July Sale!!! - Belle City Woodworking - 07-13-2021

(07-13-2021, 08:35 AM)Cian Wrote: It's been great seeing Czech Edge's success and growth over the years. 
Cool

+1 - Yes it has....