Woodnet Forums
WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench (/showthread.php?tid=7364707)

Pages: 1 2

WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - ajkoontz - 08-27-2021

Longshot here but I'm looking for an S&K 10mm open end/ box end wrench to complete a set. I just bought 6-22mm S&K at a flea market and my OCD won't let me fill the 10mm slot with a craftsman or the like. I'd like to stay around $15 all in (or less). I found one on ebay for $22 but figured I might luck out here.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - Bob10 - 08-28-2021

Funny I am the same way.  Only thing with S&K they are hard to get to replace broken tools.  I have cracked sockets and broken breaker bars in a box.  
Snap and Mac are the line ups that I like to have all matching.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - museumguy - 08-28-2021

Ok, gotta ask. Do you mean SK tools? Every search for S&K turns up SK, never heard of them referred to as S&K. Just curious.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - ajkoontz - 08-28-2021

Yes I think it is SK tools. S&K is what my dad always called them, that could be why my online searches are coming up short. They are a dime a dozen around here at flea markets, I’m just impatient to complete a set. The logo on the older ones is like this-    S-K

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - Greg Jones - 08-28-2021

(08-28-2021, 06:53 AM)museumguy Wrote: Ok, gotta ask. Do you mean SK tools? Every search for S&K turns up SK, never heard of them referred to as S&K. Just curious.
Originally they were S-K Tools, (Sherman-Klove) and most people referred to them as S&K. As a bit of trivia, they were then S-K Wayne for a while. I love them, and I have close to a full set of every tool they made. Sadly no spare 10mm wrench.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - museumguy - 08-28-2021

AH, makes sense. My dad gave me set of sockets and a few wrenches and I remember SK Wayne. Sorry, no spare wrench.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - brianwelch - 08-31-2021

I'll take a look when I get home. I recently acquired scores of wrenches, most all name brand (MAC, Snap-On, S-K, etc), but mostly SAE, limited metric...
No promises, but will let you know...

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - John Mihich - 09-02-2021

(08-28-2021, 07:27 AM)Greg Jones Wrote: Originally they were S-K Tools, (Sherman-Klove) and most people referred to them as S&K. As a bit of trivia, they were then S-K Wayne for a while. I love them, and I have close to a full set of every tool they made. Sadly no spare 10mm wrench.

Sorry but those tools don't look like they are ever been used.  Need a bit of dirt there.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - Mark A Smith - 09-04-2021

If nothing comes up here check that auction site. Some new ones came up in my search.

RE: WTB- S&K 10mm wrench - wood2woodknot - 09-09-2021

Home Depot handles SK wrenches. Affordable.

EDIT: Ooops! My apologies. Maybe it was really " HU- SK - Y" tools on their shelves..