Woodnet Forums
Quoting/Replying not working - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Quoting/Replying not working (/showthread.php?tid=7365036)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - thewalnutguy - 09-20-2021

I just started to have his problem a couple of days ago. For years I've been able to clicke the "reply" button , but now I get the HTTP error. I found this morning that "New Reply" works, but that doesn't include the text for the post to which I want to reply. I've entered a post in Ask Questions about Forum, but received no replies

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - iclark - 09-20-2021

thewalnutguy said:
Quote:I just started to have his problem a couple of days ago. For years I've been able to clicke the "reply" button , but now I get the HTTP error. I found this morning that "New Reply" works, but that doesn't include the text for the post to which I want to reply. I've entered a post in Ask Questions about Forum, but received no replies

I have no knew info yet beyond what I posted at the beginning of this thread.

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - Boxman - 09-20-2021

Thanks for reporting it and letting us know Ivan. Much appreciated.

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - Roly - 09-20-2021

Seems like new reply is also spotty.  Most of the time i also get a blank page.   This time new reply worked.  Roly

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - stoppy - 09-21-2021

Although I'm in Off Topic the forum jump box says Private Message and there is no option for any of the forums. What's happening?

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - sysadmin - 09-21-2021

Sorry, just upgraded MyBB and php. Working on fixing these issues. Replies have been fixed. Forum jumping has not yet. Let me know of anything else that you notice.

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - sysadmin - 09-21-2021

<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
(09-17-2021, 10:00 PM)iclark Wrote: I have reported it to the sysadmin.

Hitting Reply to a post is not working (Error 500).

So far, I can use New Reply to a thread and copy and paste into a quote in the new reply.

Replying fixed.

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - Gary™ - 09-21-2021

iPhone still says myBB

Quote of iPhone does not work properly

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - Boxman - 09-21-2021

(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)sysadmin Wrote: <span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>
Replying fixed.

There is no longer an indicator on threads that you have replied to.

RE: Quoting/Replying not working - thewalnutguy - 09-21-2021

<p>
(09-21-2021, 11:04 AM)sysadmin Wrote: Replying fixed.

</p><p><br></p><p>thank you, I'm replying via the "reply" button, and obviously it worked. Much appreciated.</p>