Woodnet Forums
cannot reply to postings - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: cannot reply to postings (/showthread.php?tid=7365055)

cannot reply to postings - thewalnutguy - 09-19-2021

When I click on "reply" to a posting, I get this error

This Page isn't working
Forums.woodnet.net is currently unable to handle this request
HTTP Error 500

I've used the reply function previously, this just started happening yesterday

update 9/21
I've found that that I can do a "New Reply" successfully, but still cannot do a "Reply" without getting the HTTP Error. Downside is that what gets posted does not include the original post to which I want to reply, but that's better than not being able to reply at all

RE: cannot reply to postings - Aram - 09-21-2021

<p><meta charset="utf-8"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Same problem here, last few days. Three browsers, cleared cookies, Reply button not functional.</span><br></p><p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;"><br></span></p>

Edit: the mess just above this is from using New Reply button.

New edit: most of the metadata that was showing before is gone now, if you're wondering about my first edit

RE: cannot reply to postings - iclark - 09-22-2021

<p>Admin is working on the problems. Some of them are coming from issues associated with changes in the default settings of the forum software. A software version update has been installed this week.</p><p><br></p><p>If you have access to the Off Topic, there are 3 stickied threads with reports of problems.<br></p>