Woodnet Forums
Move pictures - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Move pictures (/showthread.php?tid=7365821)

Move pictures - Halfathumb - 11-03-2021

How do I move pictures from my Galaxy S10e phone to a flash drive?

RE: Move pictures - Cooler - 11-03-2021

Is this a woodworking question?  Or is it a general knowledge question?

RE: Move pictures - WoodworkerTom - 11-03-2021

If you have a PC or laptop, connect the usb charging cord to your computer and the other to the phone.

You should be able to find a folder on the phone that says DCIM. You should be able to copy them to the laptop then move them to a flash drive as the second step

If you dont have a PC, I have used an app called Media Importer. You need a micro usb male to female usb adapter. Plug usb in to the adapter and adapter to phone. Phone should open the app and you can copy or move files as needed.

Hope this helps

RE: Move pictures - Halfathumb - 11-04-2021

(11-03-2021, 09:07 AM)Cooler Wrote: Is this a woodworking question?  Or is it a general knowledge question?

I'm trying to move ww pics to a flash drive. But I got the answer I need.
Thanks

RE: Move pictures - Halfathumb - 11-04-2021

(11-03-2021, 04:29 PM)WoodworkerTom Wrote: If you have a PC or laptop, connect the usb charging cord to your computer and the other to the phone. 

You should be able to find a folder on the phone that says DCIM.  You should be able to copy them to the laptop then move them to a flash drive as the second step

If you dont have a PC, I have used an app called Media Importer.  You need a micro usb male to female usb adapter.  Plug usb in to the adapter and adapter to phone.  Phone should open the app and you can copy or move files as needed.

Hope this helps

Thanks Tom. Big Help