Woodnet Forums
Lazarus Infill Plane SOLD - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Lazarus Infill Plane SOLD (/showthread.php?tid=7366026)

Lazarus Infill Plane SOLD - dspeer - 11-14-2021

The only real talent related to woodworking I have is for buying expensive tools.

This little sweetheart is Lazarus Plane's #284.

It is 5 3/4" long and comes in the original box. There is a tiny tiny chip in one of the iron's corners. 1/32 at the most. Lapping will make it disappear.

I haven't seen any Lazarus planes for sale here or anywhere else, so I am not sure what to expect. 

I believe I paid $525 for it. I am having a rough time putting a price tag on this little beauty. 

If you would like to own it, send me an offer.

Dietrich

RE: Lazarus Infill Plane SOLD - Arlin Eastman - 11-16-2021

(11-14-2021, 09:40 PM)dspeer Wrote: The only real talent related to woodworking I have is for buying expensive tools.

This little sweetheart is Lazarus Plane's #284.

It is 5 3/4" long and comes in the original box. There is a tiny tiny chip in one of the iron's corners. 1/32 at the most. Lapping will make it disappear.

I haven't seen any Lazarus planes for sale here or anywhere else, so I am not sure what to expect. 

I believe I paid $525 for it. I am having a rough time putting a price tag on this little beauty. 

If you would like to own it, send me an offer.

Dietrich

Everyone in hand tools knows how good he makes his planes and the quality and prices since he posted them.  I am sure you should get the same price or maybe more.