Woodnet Forums
Sharpening system - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Sharpening system (/showthread.php?tid=7367431)

Sharpening system - joezjr - 01-30-2022

Kodiak sharpening system—no grinder—-will need 1/2 hp rikon grinder—$170 shipped—-included are the following—base for grinder—-left and right tool holder bases—sliding arm assembly—sliding jig multi tool—-15 degree vertical skew guide and Ron browns 40-40 sharpenin gauge——pictures upon request with Emil address

RE: Sharpening system - Arlin Eastman - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 02:33 PM)joezjr Wrote: Kodiak sharpening system—no grinder—-will need 1/2 hp rikon grinder—$170 shipped—-included are the following—base for grinder—-left and right tool holder bases—sliding arm assembly—sliding jig multi tool—-15 degree vertical skew guide and Ron browns 40-40 sharpenin gauge——pictures upon request with Emil address

Good system.  Wish I could buy it and give it to one of the vets that need one that nice.

RE: Sharpening system - tablesawtom - 02-01-2022

I think it is a much better system than the wolverine system. Woodworkers Wonders sells it and the grinder also  but I think it could be fitted to any grinder. Good buy for someone. Woodworkers wonders system has attachments so one can put a 40 40 grind on a gouge. 

Tom