Woodnet Forums
Bostitch charger - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Bostitch charger (/showthread.php?tid=7367959)

Bostitch charger - messmaker - 02-28-2022

My neighbor gave me a 20 volt Bostitch finish nailer and a brad nailer. I also got two charged batteries but no charger. They seem to be unavailable. Is there a workaround? i checked You tube and got no help. It looks like my best bet may be to adapt another 20 volt battery(Black and Decker,Dewalt or Porter Cable) but I could not verify it would charge ,though I am pretty sure with a bit of trimming to the dock, I can get it to fit. My other option is a universal charger,dis charger, I just don't know anything about them.

RE: Bostitch charger - Cabinet Monkey - 03-05-2022

(02-28-2022, 03:32 PM)messmaker Wrote: My neighbor gave me a 20 volt Bostitch finish nailer and a brad nailer. I also got two charged batteries but no charger. They seem to be unavailable. Is there a workaround? i checked You tube and got no help. It looks like my best bet may be to adapt another 20 volt battery(Black and Decker,Dewalt or Porter Cable) but I could not verify it would charge ,though I am pretty sure with a bit of trimming to the dock, I can get it to fit. My other option is a universal charger,dis charger, I just don't know anything about them.

I thought they were compatible with the DeWalt platform 
Confused

I'd be surprised if they weren't since they are all owned by the same parent. just trim it.

RE: Bostitch charger - messmaker - 03-06-2022

They will partially fit, but not fully seat.