Woodnet Forums
Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://www.forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia (/showthread.php?tid=7368775)

Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - Lisa AP - 04-25-2022

Hammond Glider Trim-o-saw- $300 OBO-has cord damage but runs - I am helping someone with their fathers estate and this needs to be sold soon or it is going to the scrapyard.

RE: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - alanealane - 04-25-2022

Someone save this from the scrap yard PLEASE!
Big eek

RE: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - Lisa AP - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 06:22 PM)alanealane Wrote: Someone save this from the scrap yard PLEASE!
Big eek

Yes, Please!!! I am helping someone with his father's estate and he is selling the property soon. If I can't sell it, it may go to the scrap yard and that would be a shame. 

I am only about an hour to an hour and a half from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro, NC and about two hours from Richmond/Roanoke, Virginia.

RE: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - cbygeorge - 04-26-2022

(04-25-2022, 09:01 PM)Lisa AP Wrote: Yes, Please!!! I am helping someone with his father's estate and he is selling the property soon. If I can't sell it, it may go to the scrap yard and that would be a shame. 

I am only about an hour to an hour and a half from Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill/Greensboro, NC and about two hours from Richmond/Roanoke, Virginia.

Oh my goodness!  What a deal!  Looks complete too.  Wish I was a few years younger and a little closer.  That machine looks to be in great shape.  The cord is a non issue.

RE: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - Bob Vaughan - 04-26-2022

(04-26-2022, 08:56 PM)cbygeorge Wrote: Oh my goodness!  What a deal!  Looks complete too.  Wish I was a few years younger and a little closer.  That machine looks to be in great shape.  The cord is a non issue.

That's a great price.
Any chance that saw is in a basement?

RE: Hammond Glider in Halifax County, Virginia - nssimpso - 04-27-2022

Hi Lisa,

I sent you a PM.

Thank you