Woodnet Forums
price lowered- HAND VICES. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: price lowered- HAND VICES. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT (/showthread.php?tid=7373309)

price lowered- HAND VICES. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - avatar - 06-25-2023

For Sale are two hand vises. One is a Millers Falls with two handles (which are seldom seen together) and tools as pictured. The other is a Rollis with tools as pictured.  All the tool handles are rosewood are in great condition.  The handles operate as they should.  I would like $55.00+ shipping for the Millers Falls vise and for the Rollis vise.  You can pay by check (has to clear) or money order.  Email if you have questions.  I live in  Michigan 48114.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47358][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47356][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47357][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47359][Image: resize.png]

Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report

Scroll to Top

RE: price lowered- HAND VICES - Timberwolf - 06-25-2023

(06-25-2023, 09:51 AM)avatar Wrote: For Sale are two hand vises. One is a Millers Falls with two handles (which are seldom seen together) and tools as pictured. The other is a Rollis with tools as pictured.  All the tool handles are rosewood are in great condition.  The handles operate as they should.  I would like $55.00+ shipping for the Millers Falls vise and for the Rollis vise.  You can pay by check (has to clear) or money order.  Email if you have questions.  I live in  Michigan 48114.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47358][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47356][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47357][Image: resize.png]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=47359][Image: resize.png]

Find
Edit Delete Reply Quote Report

Scroll to Top
That's a good buy...I have never seen the MF with the second handle...IIRC the threads are not a standard size which makes them harder to replace..It's both useful and collectable at the same time.