Woodnet Forums
Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides (/showthread.php?tid=7376319)

Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides - DieselDennis - 07-20-2024

Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Do they make a drawer slide that will mount on the bottom of the drawer and on the bottom of the cabinet?  It would be a little easier than putting in some extra boards to mount the slide brackets to.

RE: Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides - wing nut - 07-21-2024

(07-20-2024, 09:34 PM)DieselDennis Wrote: Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Do they make a drawer slide that will mount on the bottom of the drawer and on the bottom of the cabinet?  It would be a little easier than putting in some extra boards to mount the slide brackets to.

Yes blum tandem 563H ... old style 562H, these are the slides the lock in mechanisms are seperate there a buck so so extra

RE: Undermount, Bottom Mount Drawer Slides - Paladin - 07-24-2024

(07-20-2024, 09:34 PM)DieselDennis Wrote: Does such a thing exist?  I'm looking to place a drawer into a cabinet.  I'd like to not lose an inch in width, and go with undermount slides.  

Salice.