Woodnet Forums
8” general jointer and 15” powermatic planer FS (North NJ) - Printable Version

+- Woodnet Forums (https://forums.woodnet.net)
+-- Thread: 8” general jointer and 15” powermatic planer FS (North NJ) (/showthread.php?tid=7376991)

8” general jointer and 15” powermatic planer FS (North NJ) - measurecutcurse - 10-09-2024

Hi All

I just picked up a 16” Felder Jointer/planer combo machine and am going to sell my 8” General jointer and 15” powermatic planer. Both are in excellent condition and have been used in my home shop for over 12 years. I upgraded both with Shelix brand spiral cutter heads. Jointer comes with a mobile base. Planer has built in lockable wheels. Jointer is 1.5hp 20a 220v Baldor motor (I think it’s a baldor. Need to confirm). Planer is 3hp 30a.

Looking for $1000 for the jointer and $2000 for the planer.

I’m located in Mountainside NJ (moved from Westfield to a new place with a somewhat smaller garage so decided to go the combo machine route).

Both machines will be available for pickup in a week or so (currently in a POD while we await our Oct 26 move in) . I posted now to gauge interest before I post elsewhere.

Apologies for the poor pictures, the machines are in storage.

RE: 8” general jointer and 15” powermatic planer FS (North NJ) - measurecutcurse - 10-16-2024

Obviously pictures didn’t post. Happy to email. Send me a dm